Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare meals for the weekly Sunday morning after service brunch/lunch.
- Menus to reflect a concern for healthful foods for all ages, attractiveness to children, balanced nutrition, with concern for specialized diet needs, i.e.; diabetic, overly spicy, etc.
- See the full position description. Click here > Cook.
- Great opportunity for individual seeking additional income.
- Position may expand to include Wednesday evening meals beginning in the fall.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a current Food Handler’s Card.
- Some commercial food service experience highly desirable.
- A criminal background check.
- Two references.
- Agree to all required employment policies.
- Must be able to carry/lift 25 pounds.
- All employees will be required to pass random drug test.